pirates de l'espace Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
If You Were Me And Lived In...the American West Download Ep

Répondre au sujet    pirates de l'espace Index du Forum » pirates de l'espace » Ambassade Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
If You Were Me And Lived In...the American West Download Ep
Auteur Message
benaree

Message If You Were Me And Lived In...the American West Download Ep Répondre en citant

If You Were Me and Lived in...the American West
by Carole P. Roman
rating: 4.8 (42 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK If You Were Me and Lived in...the American West
->>>ONLINE BOOK If You Were Me and Lived in...the American West

Join Carole P. Roman and travel through time to visit the most interesting civilizations throughout history in her exciting new series.

Learn what kind of food you might eat on the Oregon Trail, the clothes you wore in in the American West, what your name could be in the 19th century, and what children did for fun once their many chores were done.

If You Were Me and Lived in...does for history what her other award-winning series did for culture.

So get on-board this time-travel machine and discover the world through the eyes of a young person just like you.

Details:
price: $14.99
bound: 58 pages
publisher: Cardinal Street, Inc. (July 4, 2016)
lang: English
asin: B01HZXQLX4
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 24789 KB

If You Were Me and Lived in...the American West Carole P. Roman
If You Were Me and Lived in...the American West book get pdf

The opinions expressed here are my ownAug 29, 2016 Autumn rated it it was amazing Shelves: childrens-reviews, 2016 received this book to give an honest reviewThe information is simply presented but grabs the attention of the readersLibrary descriptionsNo library descriptions foundIt started in Willamette Valley, a place where many people move from the east in the 19th century because of the excess flooding, so farming was hardThis one takes readers on a wagon train journey across the American West, highlighting the difficulties that pioneers faced while traversing thousands of miles to reach their new homesteadsQuick LinksAmazon.com (direct)Abebooks.comAmazon Kindle (0 editions)Audible (0 editions)CD Audiobook (0 editions)Project Gutenberg (0 editions)Google Books — Loading.WorldCat Get this book Local Book Search All sourcesThe language used is easy to follow, yet never oversimplifiedK really enjoyed this book and learning how the American West was beforeJul 15, 2016 Melissa ownsbey rated it it was amazing Thank you for letting me reviewMy nephew loves thoses booksLearning about new placesLearningof how they lived whatThey did flag 1 likeLike see review

Once reaching Oregon families could claim 640 acres of free landK didn't like the meals that were given on the way to the new homesteadPaula Tabor has drawn beautiful illustrations to show what life in the American West would have looked like in the19th CenturyIf You Were Me and Lived in.does for history what her other award-winning series did for cultureRoman has given children a realistic view of a family who left their home in Ohio to travel west and start a new lifeOct 19, 2016 Vera Godley rated it really liked it What Roman's cultural series has done for studying and learning about how people live in various countries, the new series touches on history and the cultural aspect of living in each of these specific time periodsHer first series introduced culture and customs to elementary age and younger children and with this series, she brings history to life for older studentsAug 27, 2016 Wanda Maynard rated it it was amazing Lets travel back to the days of covered wagons and the unexplored prairie through another great book from a wonderful author

Information is presented in a way that will not only Another great children's book in the "If you were me and lived in." seriesThis will fit in well with elementary school social studies lessons on westward expansion, wagon trains, and the Oregon Trail.I received a copy of the book from the author for review purposesRoman has given children a realistic view of a family who left their home in Ohio to travel west and start a new lifeIf I ever want to give examples of hard-working men and women, I tell our kids about this time period in our historyLet's go! The pacing of this book is fantasticDec 11, 2016 Theresa rated it it was amazing Shelves: childrens The Oregon Trail is the subject of this bookThe text sometimes seems unsure of itself in this respectRoman nailed the cowboy code 79c7fb41ad

A PLUMB LINE MEASUREMENT OF GOD'S GLORY ILLUMINATED IN THE FEASTS, OFFERINGS, TABERNACLE: IS HE SEATED ON THE THRONE OF YOUR HEART download epub mobi pdf fb2MEISHANOKIOKU MAZDA ROADSTER MEISYANOKIOKU (Motor Magazine Mook) (Japanese Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Educational Concepts to Guide Students at Home:The Art of Teaching and Learning download epub mobi pdf fb2Theophilus: A Tale of Ancient Rome download epub mobi pdf fb2Optimal English: An Understanding Of How The English Language Has Evolved Informs The Optimal, Phrasal Syntax Method For Teaching And Learning English download epub mobi pdf fb2The Luke Sanction: Luke Compiled Your Bible? download epub mobi pdf fb2На крючке: Как создавать продукт&#1099El alquiler (Spanish Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2All The Little Kitties download epub mobi pdf fb2Mother Goose's Nursery Rhymes: A Collection of Alphabets, Rhymes, Tales, and Jingles download epub mobi pdf fb2

Mer 21 Juin - 10:14 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 21 Juin - 10:14 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    pirates de l'espace Index du Forum » pirates de l'espace » Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation